Friday, June 24, 2011

Easy, Breezi, Beautiful!

I've been all over the map with my nail colors recently. Pinks started off my week but Wednesday I felt the need to shake it up. Enter Breezi from Zoya's Summertime collection!
Natural morning light against my car Hermione
What blue is Breezi? Heck if I know! She's not teal, sky, or navy blue. I layered it over Tuesday's How About a Tumble because I'm lazy like that. Now if I could get better at cuticle clean-up this manicure would've rocked out loud!
Another right hand picture? WOW!
So this was what, a base coat, two layers of HAAT, Seche Vite top coat, two more layers of Breezi, and a final coat of Poshe'. I had major tip wear by lunchtime. The Bossman and I were reviewing a boatload of employee evaluations so I was handling a lot of paper and folders. Breezi was trashed by the end of the day. I don't know if that's indicative of a creme polish but hey, she didn't chip!

This weekend I'm going to give myself a proper manicure. It's a pedi-day for me also, whoohoo! I'm taking off a half-day for a dentist appointment. Before that there's sushi and my pedi. Luckily all three places are within two miles of my house. I cannot wait to get Zoya's Charla on my toes!!!

By the way, if you haven't seen the latest Zoya promotion, haul your buns over there pronto! A complete Summertime or Sunshine collection when you buy their ColorLock system? If I hadn't already picked up 2/3's of both collections I'd be all over it like a hobo on a ham sandwich!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...